All Clad Deep Fryer is in our spotlight today!
Are you tired of cleaning your deep fryer’s oil daily and wasting most of your time cleaning the fryer? Then All-clad Deep Fryer is the perfect deep fryer for you among all fryers
It comes with a huge capacity of 3.5 liters, giving you the ease to cook around 2.65 pounds or 1.2 kg of fried foods, and with its automatic oil filtration, you don’t need to filter the oil manually after using the deep fryer.
The semi-professional deep fryer comes up with amazing features for you to enjoy the endless frying, giving you meals with the best of taste and texture and having consistent and precise temperature settings you don’t need to worry about overcooking or burning your favorite meals.
I prepared Tyson chicken nuggets which were like world’s best!
Specifications of All Clad Deep Fryer
|Oil capacity||3.5 liters|
|Temperature range||150-385 Fahrenheit|
|Dishwasher safe parts||Yes|
|Item weight||16.5 pounds|
|Dimensions||13.7 W. x 18.7 D. x 14.7 H. inches|
|Food capacity||2.65 pounds or 1.2 kg|
|Manufacturer warranty||2 years|
Quick Overview of All Clad Deep Fryer
Automatic Oil Filtration And Storage
With the unique patent technology incorporated in the All-Clad EZ Clean Pro Deep Fryer, it allows you to turn off the dial, and the fryer automatically drains and filters the oil at the end of your frying session.
The integrated oil box will allow you to store and reuse the oil for subsequent deep-frying sessions as the oil passes through a sieve before being drained.
It has an oil capacity of 3.5 liters that allows you to cook 1.2kg of fried food in one serving so your entire family or guests can fill up their bellies without waiting for a lot of time. You can easily cook chicken wings, coconut shrimps, egg rolls, French fries, and whatnot!
Dishwasher Safe Parts
Cleaning the deep fryers after using them is one of the key problems, but not with this versatile fryer as it’s very easy to dismantle and clean the equipment; having a stainless steel body and with its dishwasher safe parts, you can now easily wash it. The frying basket, bowl, and oil storage box are removable and dishwasher safe.
Also read expert reviews on:
Digital Timer and Adjustable Temperature of All Clad Deep Fryer
You don’t need to frequently check the food again and again as the deep fryer is equipped with a digital timer and adjustable temperature setting. It has a temperature range of about 385 Fahrenheit.
See-through Cooking Lid with Integrated Odor Filter
The deep fryer comes up with a see-through cooking window to keep a check on your perfectly frying food. Moreover, the lid has an integrated odor filter, and you won’t be irritated by the cooking smell of oil or your food.
Oil Box Container Control Functions
The oil box comes up with 3 options:
- Automatic oil filtration position (to drain/filter the oil right into its oil box)
- Fry Position (to fry)
- Oil box Position (to remove the oil box container).
The deep fryer is equipped with a reset function and is at the back of the appliance; if you use the appliance without oil, the safety cutoff is activated, and the appliance shuts off automatically. Presto deep fryer also comes with this feature.
Indicator Lights of All Clad Deep Fryer
It has two indicator light functions; one is of the power showing you that the appliance is on, and the other is ready indicator light telling you that the food is now ready and cooked.
Safety Precautions For Using All Clad Deep Fryer
- When children are near or using the fryer, close supervision is essential.
- Before cleaning, unplug the fryer from the outlet. It is best to let the fryer cool down before adding or removing parts or cleaning it.
- Do not use the fryer if the cord or plug is damaged, or if the fryer malfunctions, or in case there’s some damage. For examination, repair or adjustment, return the fryer to a service center that is authorized to handle this.
- The electrical equipment operates at high temperatures, which can result in burns. Touching the filter, window, metal walls (depending on the model), or other apparent metal parts are not recommended.
- Oversized foods must not be filled in the fryer.
- The oil level needs to be between the minimum and maximum markings.
- Never operate the fryer without oil.
- Do not mix different types of oil.
- The reaction between hot oil and water is extremely volatile. No matter what the recipe says, ensure the food is thoroughly dried before immersing in hot oil.
Steps On How To Use The Deep Fryer
- Thoroughly clean the equipment.
- Fill the bowl with oil and never exceed the maximum limit.
- Remove excess water or ice, or frost from the food.
- Before placing the basket in your deep fryer, fill it with food. Avoid overfilling the basket. For frozen products, reduce the quantities.
- Place the Oil box and switch button on the Fry position.
- The power indicator light will turn on. Set the temperature with the adjustable thermostat.
- Put the lid on and he fryer will begin to heat the oil.
- After the ready indicator light comes on, remove the lid and lower the basket slowly into the oil. If you plunge the basket into the oil too quickly, it may overflow.
- As the timer turns off, indicating your food is cooked.
- Use the lid handle to lift the lid and do not let any condensation drip into the hot oil bowl
- Place your basket on the bowl’s edge with basket hanging clips, and let the food drain.
- Serve the food after you remove the basket.
- Replace the lid when not using your fryer.
Table Of Cooking Time
This is a guide only; cooking times will vary based on food size, food amount, personal preferences, and voltage.
Q: what to do if the appliance is not heating?
A: It may be due to the safety cut-off being activated, and the indicator light will not turn on. Press the reset button located at the back of the appliance.
Q: What to do if the food does not cook properly and remains soft?
A: If the food is not cooked properly, then it may be due to the set cooking time or temperature, overloading the fry basket, or the food being too watery. If this happens, increase the cooking time or temperature and avoid frying big pieces.
Q: Do the metal handles get hot?
A: When cooking, the side handles and top handles do not get hot. The sides stay relatively cool as well. You just need to open the lid carefully since there is a lot of condensation on the bottom that could drip down and burn you.
Q: Can the filtration system handle saturated fats (solid at room temperature) such as clarified butter, lard, beef tallow, or coconut oil?
A: No, it cannot handle the saturated fats.