Do you want to buy a deep fryer that can easily accommodate food for your big family and can be easily cleaned in just a couple of minutes? Then Cuisinart Deep Fryer 4 Quart is the best deep fryer for you to buy; being economical and multifunctional, the deep fryer provides you with the best-fried foods.
This fryer lets you enjoy your favorite fried foods just right at your home with its huge capacity and a powerful heating element that ensures uniform heating throughout; you can fry anything you want from French fries to chicken wings to onion rings to seafood and even homemade donuts.
Is Cuisinart Deep Fryer 4 Quart Worth Buying?
|Product Dimensions||12.75 x 18.25 x 12.5 inches|
|Product weight||11.5 pounds|
|Food capacity||2.3 pounds|
|Oil Container||1-gallon removable stainless-steel oil container with pouring spout|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 year|
|Removable fry basket||Yes|
Features And Overview Of Deep Fryer
The deep fryer has many functions with amazing design features. This durable deep fryer has the following characteristics:
You have a party at your home with numerous guests arriving. you don’t need to worry as the deep fryer comes up with a 4qt capacity allowing you to cook around 2.3 pounds of food in one cooking cycle.
No matter you want to fry French fries, onion rings, chicken wings, seafood, vegetables or donuts, you can easily fry them with the best of crisp and taste just by sitting at your home.
Cuisinart Deep Fryer 4 Quart is Easy-to-clean
After frying, it takes a lot of time to clean the fryer and dismantle the equipment, but with this deep fryer, it would just take a couple of mins to wash it out. It comes up with a dishwasher-safe frying basket, oil container, and lid, making your cleanup process as speedy as it can be.
The deep fryer is equipped with a powerful 1800-watt immersion-style heating element that boosts up your heating time and takes just a few moments to preheat the appliance—marking it fast and more efficient than other deep fryers.
Timer And Temperature Control Setting
The deep fryer has timer and temperature control knobs from where you can adjust your cooking time and temperature; the integrated timer has a range of about 30 mins while the temperature range varies up to 375 Fahrenheit. The deep fryer lets you enjoy your meal evenly, cooking without the tension of overcooking or burning your fried food items.
Stainless Steel Material And Indicator Lights
The deep fryer is made up of stainless steel with a removable 1-gallon container with a pour spout. There is a pouring spout on the enamelled fryer pot. It’s dishwasher-safe and designed to drain oil easily, stainless steel frying basket with collapsible cool-touch handles.
Stainless steel vented lid with viewing window to keep a check on your food, and it also has odor-reducing vents. The deep fryer has two indicator lights for power on and ready.
Various Safety Features
The deep fryer comes up with the following safety features:
- Safety Interlock – An improperly seated control panel/heating element will prevent the deep fryer from operating.
- Breakaway Cord – When pulled, the cord will automatically disconnect from the appliance.
- Thermostat Overload Protection – The Cuisinart Deep Fryer has thermostat overload protection. When the unit reaches a temperature above the recommended level, the deep fryer will automatically shut off.
The manufacturer Cuisinart provides you with a 3-year warranty around the US and Canada. If your deep fryer malfunctions, or it is damaged or any part is missing or even for repairing the deep fryer, you can go to the nearest customer care center, or you can approach them through their website.
Recipe Cook Book
Cuisinart Deep Fryer 4 Quart has an amazing cookbook for you so that you can cook new innovative meals; following are the recipes that are included in the cookbook:
- Applesauce Spice Doughnuts
- Spicy Buffalo Wings
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Fried Calamari
- Better than Fast-Food French Fries
- Hush Puppies
- Herbed Beer-Batter Onion Rings
- Crispy Chicken Fingers
- Honey Mustard Sauce
Parts And Accessories of Cuisinart Deep Fryer 4 Quart
- Stainless steel housing
- Viewing window
- Collapsible basket handle
- Oil container
- Temperature control knob
- Oil Ready indicator light
- Power On indicator light
- Heating element
- Breakaway cord
- Reset button
- Control panel[/su_box]
Important Safeguards While Using The Deep Fryer
- When cooking food in a deep fryer, keep the lid closed. Raise and lower the basket using the handle. Lift the basket out of hot oil and place it on the basket hook, so that food can drain completely before removing.
- Beware of steam when opening the lid.
- Wet food should be dried with paper towels first. Make sure you remove loose ice from frozen foods and be aware of oil splattering when putting food in oil.
- During operation, keep the appliance at least four inches away from walls or other objects. Avoid placing objects on top of the appliance.
- Make sure the oil container is filled to at least the minimum level and never exceed the maximum level. Never operate the appliance with insufficient oil. Never pour oil into the heated oil container.
- When in use, keep the fryer away from children and away from edges of countertops where it could be pushed off or pulled off by them.
- This deep fryer should not be used with solid/hydrogenated oils, shortening, olive oil, grapeseed oil, or lard. OILS with different smoke points should not be mixed. Use good quality oil having a smoke point of 420°F or higher.
How To Operate Cuisinart Deep Fryer 4 Quart model?
- Lift-off lid covering oil container.
- Remove basket from the oil container
- Insert the control panel into the stainless-steel body
- Pour approximately 1 gallon of good oil until it reaches between the maximum and minimum mark level. Do not over or underfill with oil.
- Put the lid on the deep fryer.
- Plug the appliance
- The indicator light will turn on.
- You can turn the knob and adjust the temperature. Once the oil reaches the desired temperature, the Oil Ready indicator light will turn green.
- Set the basket on the oil container by lifting the lid and using the basket hook. Add food to the basket. Don’t exceed the maximum fill line. Immerse the basket in oil, then cover with the lid.
- Set the timer.
- Once the time has elapsed, the timer will ring. When the food has reached the desired golden color, remove the lid and raise the basket. When the food is completed, lift and hang the basket on the oil container. Remove the basket after the oil has completely drained. Place cooked food on absorbent paper towels.
- The temperature control should be set to Standby when cooking is finished. Before detaching from the appliance, unplug the breakaway cord from the wall outlet.
Q: What’s the minimum temperature of this deep fryer?
A: The minimum temperature on the heating element dial is 175 Fahrenheit.
Q: Does this fryer have a digital display as to the present temperature of the oil?
A: Yes, the Cuisinart 4 qt. Deep Fryer in Silver features a digital display for the temperature of the oil.
Q: What is the maximum and minimum level of oil?
A: The minimum amount of oil needed is enough to cover the heating elements on the bottom of the unit. The maximum amount is 1 gallon, without food.
Q: Does the fryer have a dual-zone feature?
A: No, it does not have a dual-zone feature. It includes one large and two small baskets, so you can cook either one or two batches at a time.
Q: Does this unit have a charcoal filter?
A: No, this unit does not come up with a charcoal filter.