Are you worried about fitting big deep fryers in your small kitchen and are too messed up to make space for a standard big size deep fryer? Then Cuisinart Mini Deep Fryer is the right choice for you
It comes with a compact design and with a small capacity to fry your favorite fried foods, removing your worries to make big space and room for it to fit in your kitchen.
Best recipe for this fryer: Vietnamese chicken wings
Cuisinart Mini Deep Fryer 1.1 Liter Review: Worth Buying?
The Cuisinart Mini Deep Fryer comes with an oil capacity of 1.1 liters and allows you to fry ¾ pound of your delicious food; with its stainless-steel sleek design, it fries food faster as it is equipped with a high powered 1000 watts heating element.
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8 x 7.5 inches|
|Item weight||5.81 pounds|
|Oil capacity||1.1 liters|
|Manufacturer warranty||3 years|
|Removable charcoal feature||Yes|
|Food capacity||¾ pounds|
Features And Quick Overview of Cuisinart Mini Deep Fryer
The amazing mini deep Fryer comes with innovative features listed below:
Compact Design And Capacity
The outstanding mini deep Fryer weighs only 5.81 pounds and has a compact design. It can easily fit in any space in your kitchen without moving anything in the kitchen.
The fryer basket can hold almost ¾ pounds of food in it, making it easier for you to fry French fries or mozzarella sticks. Presto frydaddy 05419 is another model with abundant space.
The mini deep Fryer has a heating element of 1000 watts that heats up faster, saving your important time in waiting for it to heat up. It has a non-stick die-cast bowl and brushed stainless steel housing making your frying easier, giving you more delicious foods, and making your deep frying an everyday event.
The amazing deep Fryer has a thermostat that controls your cooking temperature and gives you evenly cooked meals without burning even a piece of your fried food. It has a maximum range of about 375 Fahrenheit.
Easy To Use And Clean
Most deep fryers are difficult to operate, handle, and clean, but with this deep Fryer, it won’t take long to clean or handle as it has a user-friendly interface with simple controls and would take just some minutes to dismantle and clean the equipment as the lid and the frying basket is dishwasher safe. Otyher easy to use models are Cuisinart deep fryer, and Char broil Turkey fryer.
Removable Charcoal Filter
Deep frying creates a bad smell and odor. To reduce the odor, the deep Fryer is equipped with a removable charcoal filter that catches the oil vapours, lessens the smell, and traps the steam while frying, giving you comfort in all possible ways and making your frying the best.
Recipe Book of Cuisinart Mini Deep Fryer
The unit comes with an amazing cookbook, giving you the recipes to try in your new mini deep Fryer; the cookbook has the following recipes in it:
- Beer Batter
- Tempura Batter
- Deep-Fried Chicken Wings for One
- Sweet & Spicy Glaze
- Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- Honey Mustard Sauce
- Fried Vegetable Wontons
- Soy Dipping Sauce
- Vegetable Tempura
- Cajun Shrimp
- Creole Mustard Mayonnaise
- Fried Calamari
- Fried Calamari
- Corn, Scallion, and Sweet Red Pepper Fritters
- Deep Fried Sage & Prosciutto Ricotta Balls
- Goat Cheese Ravioli
- Shrimp and Leek Ravioli
- Sesame Chicken Fingers
- Banana Chocolate Purses
The mini deep Fryer comes with a 3-year manufacturer warranty; you can replace or repair the appliance if it malfunctions or if any part is missing just by reaching the nearest customer care center or by contacting through the website.
Parts And Accessories of Cuisinart Mini Deep Fryer
- Filter cover
- Anti-odor charcoal filter
- Removable lid
- Viewing window
- Basket – chrome plated steel mesh
- Handle – detachable basket handle
- Nonstick Diecast Bowl with pouring spout
- Cool-touch side handles
- Adjustable temperature control
- Indicator lights – red indicator light signals that Fryer is heating; green indicator light signals that Fryer is ready to cook
- Detachable power cord
- Non Skid feet
Important Safeguards While Using The Deep Fryer
- When not in use, unplug the device from the outlet. Before putting on or removing parts, and before cleaning or draining the appliance, allow the oil and appliance to cool completely.
- If an appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any way, you should not operate it with a damaged cord or plug. Take the appliance to be examined, repaired, or adjusted by an authorized service facility.
- Do not overfill the Fryer – it may overflow during frying.
- Do not heat it while it is empty! The thermal cutoff will turn off the power when this occurs.
- Dry all ingredients thoroughly before adding them to the hot oil. When frying, don’t overcrowd the deep Fryer.
- Wash the charcoal filter after every 2-3 uses; it can be washed in warm soapy water and rinsed.
How To Operate Cuisinart Mini Deep Fryer 1.1L Model?
- Fill up the bowl with fresh oil to its full level (1 Liter). The level of oil is indicated in the bowl.
- Set the temperature knob to the recommended setting by turning it clockwise.
- The ready light will turn on approximately 8-10 minutes after reaching the desired frying temperature. The food should be defrosted as much as possible. Arrange the food evenly throughout the basket. Dip the basket into hot oil to begin frying.
- To drain oil, raise the basket and hook it onto the rim of the bowl when the food is finished.
- Once the oil has drained, remove the basket and place food on a plate lined with paper towels.
Q: Does the lid come off?
A: Yes, the lid comes off.
Q: How much oil capacity does it have?
A: Maximum oil capacity is 1 litre.
Q: How many average size wings can you fit?
A: You can fry 6 chicken wings in one cooking cycle.