You need an air fryer with a big capacity and more healthy fried food; then Dash Deluxe air fryer is the one you’re looking for.
With its amazing Air crisp technology, you can enjoy less fatty food items, reducing your usage of oil and providing you with the crispiest fried foods maintaining the flavors and textures of your meal.
Dash Deluxe air fryer’s Air crisp technology circulates hot air around the appliance, thereby reducing your usage of oil for cooking fried foods and minimizing the fat from 70 to 80%.
The fat reduction will preserve the flavor of your fried foods while reducing the residual smell—no more greasy leftovers for hours afterwards.
Dash Deluxe air fryer Review: Worth your dollars?
The air fryer comes with an enormous capacity of 5.68 liters and can easily cope up with your large parties as it can easily accommodate food for a group of people and is the best appliance for picky eaters and large families.
The 6 qt removable basket is non-stick and easy to clean, perfect for serving fries, veggies, chicken wings, and even baked items in less time.
The air fryer comes with a wattage of 1700 watts with a 1-year manufacturer warranty. It comes up with an adjustable dial that helps you efficiently control your cooking time and temperature, and its auto shut-off function prevents overcooking.
The appliance holds a recipe book for its customers to enjoy more of the food items bringing your cooking experience to another level.
Parts And Accessories
- Air inlet
- Temperature control dial
- Crisper basket handle
- Air outlet
- Crisper drawer
- Crisper basket
Safety Precautions For Dash Deluxe Air Fryer
- Thoroughly clean before using the appliance.
- Never leave the Deluxe air fryer unattended when in use.
- Keep the appliance away from children, or proper care is advised when children are around.
- Don’t fill the basket with oil to avoid fire.
- During air frying, make sure all the ingredients are kept in the basket within the drawer.
- Don’t cover the inlet or outlet vents when the fryer is functioning.
- Never attach the fryer against a wall and maintain a safe distance of 6 inches from every side.
- Don’t cover the top of the appliance.
- Keep a safe distance from the outlet vent as hot Air emerges and be very careful while removing the basket and drawer.
- Never operate the appliance if it’s malfunctioning or with a damaged plug or cord; visit the nearest customer service outlet.
Instructions Before First Use
- Remove all packaging material.
- Check the appliance that it does not have any visible damage and there are no missing parts.
- Clean the appliance thoroughly with a moist cloth from inside and outside.
- Heat the air fryer to remove any protective covering from the manufacturer.
- Preheat the appliance before cooking any food item.
Instructions For Using Dash Deluxe Air Fryer
- Place the air fryer on a level horizontal surface and insert the plugin a wall socket.
- Remove the crisper drawer and place the food inside the crisper basket, there is no need to remove the basket from the drawer, and no oil is needed as it works with hot Air.
- Set the cooking time and temperature from the table given below using the control dial.
- The air fryer automatically turns on, and the heating and power light turns on while the heating light blinks through the cooking process, indicating the heating element is controlling the temperature.
- Some foods require shaking while cooking. So carefully remove the drawer and shake it gently, be very careful not to shake it in an up and down motion as this may cause the basket to loosen up and thereby the drawer to fall.
- The timer rings once your preparation time is up. Place the Crisper Drawer on a heat-resistant surface after removing it from the appliance. Make sure the food is cooked through. Slide the Crisper Drawer back into this air fryer. Then set the timer for a few more minutes if the food is not ready
- The Crisper Basket Release Button can be pressed and lifted out of the Crisper Drawer to remove smaller items, such as fries. Be careful not to turn over the Crisper Drawer to prevent oil from spilling on the food.
- The Crisper Basket should be empty into a bowl or plate. Remove large, fragile items from the Crisper Basket by using tongs. In the Crisper Drawer, excess oil is collected from any food. Remove any excess oil after the appliance has cooled.
Temperature And Time Chart
The following temperatures and times should merely serve as guidelines. Depending on the food’s size, shape, and quantity, cooking times may vary.
Deluxe Air Fryer Recipe Book
The recipe book includes the following recipes to try new items in the multi-functional air fryer :
- Herb & Garlic Roast Chicken
- Shrimp Scampi
- Curried Roast Chicken
- Steak Fries
- Mexican Street Corn
- Five-Spice Chicken Wings
- Avocado Fries
- Mini Frittata
- Mac and Cheese Balls
- Fish & Chips
- Steak Fajitas
- Monkey Bread
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Brûlée
Q: What parts of the fryer are dishwasher safe?
A: The Crisper Drawer and Crisper Basket are dishwasher safe.
Q: Can we clean the appliance with metal kitchen utensils?
A: The non-stick coating may be damaged if you clean the Crisper Basket, Crisper Drawer or inside of the appliance using metal kitchen utensils.
Q: How to remove oil stains and dirt from the basket and the drawer?
A: in case the Crisper Basket and bottom of the Crisper Drawer is dirty, fill the Crisper Drawer using hot water and dish soap. Then, place the Crisper Basket into the Crisper Drawer and let it sit for approximately 10 minutes.
Q: Can you use it to fry egg rolls?
A: Yes, you can use it for egg rolls.
Q: Do accessories like a pizza pan or cake pan be used?
A: Yes, an 8 inches pan can easily fit.
Q: How many burgers are cooked in one cooking cycle?
A: The internal diameter is large enough to fry 4 burger patties in one cooking cycle.
Q: How many chicken wings can I fry in one cooking cycle?
A: Approximately 15 to 20 chicken wings can be cooked in a single phase of the cooking cycle.