Hunting For an air fryer that consumes less space in your kitchen and is budget-friendly? Then the Dash Tasti Crisp Air Fryer is the perfect choice for you!
Being almost weightless, this multi-functional electrical air fryer two in one appliance gives you the experience of an oven cooker, too, having different color variants and providing you healthier and crispier foods with its air crisp technology.
Dash Tasti crisp air fryer uses the air crisp technology to give the best textured, taste, and quality fried foods as it uses the super-heated air to fry the items, thereby reducing the usage of your oil and giving you 75% reduced fats in your meal.
It helps you to maintain your healthy balanced diet without sacrificing the original flavors. You consume less oil, and also it aids in producing less residual black smoke and smell, left for hours after you have eaten.
The electrical air fryer comes up with a capacity of 2.6 qt, quick and easy to use. You can place the fryer anywhere in your kitchen without making a huge space for it.
Dash Tasti Crisp Air Fryer Review: Don’t Buy Before Reading This!
Despite its capacity, it has a huge internal surface area which helps you to easily fry 1 pound of French fries and a dozen of chicken wings. You just need to set the appropriate cooking time and temperature and wait for the delicious mouth-watering meal to be served at your table.
This versatile air fryer is the best choice for picky eaters, smaller quantities, or for the ones having very busy schedules as it cooks from appetizers to desserts to wings to baked items in only a few minutes.
Having half the weight of a standard air fryer, the dash Tasti crisp air fryer can easily be used in small kitchens, college dorms, and camper\RV travelling. With its sleek design and unique colors, it can camouflage in any area you want it to be placed.
Dash Tasti Crisp air fryer includes Tasti crisp express air fryer, recipe guide, crisper basket specially designed to fry the items crispier with a compact countertop footprint, an adjustable dial to control the time (up to 30 mins) and temperature, auto -shut off function to prevent overcooking and operates at a maximum temperature of 400 Fahrenheit.
Parts And Accessories
- Temperature dial
- Air inlet
- Timer dial
- Crisper tray
- Air outlet
- Crisper drawer
- Crisper drawer handle
Safety Precautions For Dash Tasti Crisp Air Fryer
- Don’t use the appliance outdoors or for commercial purposes.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when in use.
- Place the fryer on a stable level surface.
- Always clean the appliance before using it.
- Avoid immersing cords, plugs, or other appliances in water or any other liquid to prevent electrical shock.
- When children are around, close supervision is required. They should not be allowed to play with the fryer.
- If the appliance malfunctions, is dropped, or is damaged in any way, do not operate it with a damaged cord or damaged plug. If the appliance needs repair, inspection, or adjustment, take it to the nearest authorized service facility.
- The appliance shouldn’t be placed on or near hot burners, such as gas, electricity, or in an oven. Whenever you are moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids, extreme caution must be used.
- Whenever the fryer isn’t in use or if it needs to be assembled or disassembled, unplug it from the outlet. When cleaning, start with an OFF-power switch. To unplug, grasp the plug and then pull it out of the outlet.
- Remove all accessories and dispose of hot grease with extreme caution to prevent burning yourself.
- Never leave a unit plugged in when it is not in use. You should only use this appliance with the accessories recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never use abrasive cleaning tools or metal kitchen utensils to clean the Crisper Tray, Crisper Drawer, or the inside of the appliance, as they may destroy the non-stick coating.
- When the appliance is in operation, do not cover it with flammable materials (curtains, draperies, walls). When the fryer is in use, never put anything on top. Avoid operating under any wall cabinets.
- To cook/bake, roast, and air fry, use recommended settings.
Instructions For Using Dash Tasti Air Crisp Fryer
- Place the air fryer on a heat-resistant, flat, and sturdy surface. Plug the Air Fryer into a wall outlet.
- Make sure the Crisper Tray is inserted in the Crisper Drawer after it has been removed from the Air Fryer. Place food in the Crisper Drawer on the Crisper Tray.
- Slide the Crisper Drawer back inside the Air Fryer once you add the food.
- Set the desired temperature with the Temperature Dial. Check the Temperature and Time Chart for guidance.
- Set the Timer Dial to your desired time. The timer dial will start counting down as soon as the Dash Tasti Air Fryer starts air frying.
- In some cooking processes, shaking is required to do this simply, remove the crisper drawer from the appliance and shake it gently side to side.
- After the Dash Tasti Air Fryer has finished cooking, a chime sound will indicate that the food is ready and cooked.
- Crisper Drawer and Crisper Tray will be hot when you remove the Crisper Drawer from the appliance. So touch them only with the Crisper Drawer Handle. If the food isn’t ready, slide the Crisper Drawer back into the oven and adjust the Timer Dial.
- Put the contents of the crisper drawer into a bowl or onto a plate. If your items are large or greasy, you can lift them with tongs and discard them. Crisper drawers will collect any excess oil from foods at the bottom. Remove excess oil from the bottom after the appliance has cooled down.
Temperature And Time Chart
Following are the guidelines for your desired cooking meals:
The guide contains the following recipes:
- BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER
- French Fries
- Mac ‘n Cheese Balls
- Onion Rings
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Crab Cakes
- Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Easy Donut
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Baja Fish Tacos
Q: How to turn off the appliance?
A: You can turn back the timer knob to zero, and the air fryer will automatically shut off.
Q: How many chicken thighs can it cook in a cycle?
A: It can cook 4 to 5 medium-sized chicken thighs in the single phase of cooking.
Q: Can the fryer cook steak?
A: Yes, but due to its small capacity and size, it can cook one steak at a time.
Q: How many people can it serve?
A: It can serve food to almost 2-3 persons.