Are you confused about buying an air fryer that is more eco-friendly and consumes fewer oils and fats as compared to other air fryers? Then Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 7 Qt model is the right choice for you!
The digital Emeril Lagasse air fryer 7qt model is one of the topmost leading fryers sold by the most renowned leading brand (EMERIL) owned by the chef himself.
The air fryer not only lets you enjoy the crispest meals fried through it with the taste and texture you desire but helps you maintain your balanced diet with its super-efficient, faster, hotter airflow mechanism giving your meals the right amount of tenderness and reducing up to 70 per cent of your calories from deep fryer oil.
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 7 Qt Review By Expert
The digital air fryer holds a LED digital display making it more user-friendly with 8-pre touch presets, air fry, french fry, chicken, broil, fish, steak, and whatnot!
And having a huge power wattage of 1700 watts, it provides you with superheated hot air with a maximum temperature of 400 Fahrenheit, keeping your meals crispier and healthier as it consumes very little oil removing your tensions of getting fat.
Despite having a huge capacity to cook meals for more people in one cycle, it has a non-stick frypan with innovative air crisp vents, weighing only 12 lb, removing your worries of making food again and again for a group of people with the best quality food items in every minimal cooking cycle.
This digital, multi-functional, and multi-operational air fryer comes up with different accessories making your life easier, crisp tray inserts: helping you to keep your cooking chamber cleans as it catches the crumbs and drips, 7 qt fry basket, timer with auto-shutoff, air fry tray and recipe book helping you to make more delicious foods with Emeril Lagasse air fryer 7qt.
Parts And Accessories
- Main unit housing
- Control panel
- Air inlet vent
- Hot air outlet vent
- Power cable
- Fry tray
- Rubber bumpers
- Grill tray
Once the basket and fry tray is properly placed inside the main unit housing, the control panel brighten ups; by pressing the button once it sets to default temperature and time (377’F and 15 mins), pressing it a second time will turn the on the cooking process while pressing the button during the cooking process will turn off the appliance.
Timer And Temperature Control Buttons
The + /− symbols let you to increase/decrease the cooking time or temperature; the time increases or decreases 1 min at a time while the temperature ascends or descends by 10’F. The time range is from 0-60 mins, while the temperature range is 180-400’F.
By pressing the different present buttons on display, you can enjoy the cooking process according to your desired meals. The preset chart below will show you the different cooking times and temperatures associated with each preset.
Safety Precautions For Using Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 7 Qt
- Avoid contacting water from the main housing unit and heat components, don’t rinse with water.
- Keep it away from children or with people with less or disabled sensory capabilities.
- Never place it on the stovetop; always place it on a level horizontal surface with a good ventilation system.
- Never pour oil or liquid into the Basket.
- Never Operate the appliance near combustible materials
- When using the appliance, never place it against the wall; always maintain distance from the sides and top.
- When operating, it releases hot air from the outlet vent; keep a safe distance from it to avoid burning or loss.
- Always wear mittens or gloves when handling the fryer components.
Instructions Before First Use of Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 7 Qt
- Remove all packaging material.
- Remove all stickers and labels on it.
- Before using it, thoroughly clean the appliance from inside and outside using a warm moist cloth or with mild detergent.
- Preheat the appliance to burn away any protective coating inside the appliance and clean it thoroughly.
- Place the appliance over a horizontal level surface, never place it on the stovetop or near any combustible materials to avoid catching it from fire.
- Now, place the appliance where the ventilation system is good.
- Place the frying tray inside the Basket, and if it’s properly installed, it will give a clicking sound.
- As the fryer uses hot air, so never fill the Basket with oil or fats and never cover the top of the appliance as they may disrupt the airflow, causing problems while cooking.
Instructions For Using The Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 7qt
- Plug the appliance into a wall socket.
- Preheat the fryer for up to 3 mins; after preheating, carefully pull out the Basket and add up the food items. For better performance, always use a Fry tray with a basket.
- Don’t hold the Basket with bare hands; always use the handle.
- Press the power button and set the appropriate cooking time and temperature for your meal to be cooked.
- When the timer beeps the fifth time, indicating your cooking cycle is over, pull out the Basket.
- If the food isn’t fully cooked, place back the Basket in the appliance and add a few more mins to the cooking cycle.
Q: Can we reheat soup or sauces in the fryer?
A: No, never reheat liquids in the fryer.
Q: What happens if the fryer shuts off during cooking?
A: For security feature The Emeril Lagasse AirFryer has an auto shut-off function to prevent injury from overheating. Take the basket off and allow it to cool. Unplug the Power Cable from the outlet. When it is cool connect into the Power Cable back into the socket. Start using the Power Button.
Q: is the air fryer dishwasher safe?
A: The Fry Tray is dishwasher-safe. The appliance itself, which houses the heating coil as well as electronics shouldn’t be immersed in any liquid or cleaned using anything other than a warm and moist sponge or cloth with a just a little detergent.
Q: Do the digital fryers come with a guarantee?
A: Yes, the company assures the customers a 60-day money-back guarantee if the customer is not satisfied with the appliance.
Q: How many chicken wings or fries can be fried in one cooking cycle?
A: Almost 13 wings and 1 lb french fries or onion rings can be fried in one cooking cycle.
Verdict on Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 7 Qt