What can you do with turkey leftovers and cheese? Use leftover air fryer food to make a calzone! It’s the shape of a crescent Italian flatbread baked in the oven.
It is a kind of pizza that can be filled with a variety of things. The best aspect of leftover calzone is that it can be used for all the food items you have in your pantry. So, play around with the recipe.
The leftover turkey is only among the numerous ingredients that you can utilize to create an Air Fryer leftover turkey and Cheese Calzone.
It is possible to use either cooked turkey or raw, or even a combination of both. Make sure you cut the turkey and make use of a fork to mix in the gravy. It is also possible to add spices, herbs as well as other savory ingredients to taste if you want.
What do you do with leftover turkey?
It’s a major issue. Well! Let’s make leftovers more tasty and nutritious. What do you do? All you need is Air fryers. Let’s cook Air Fryer Leftover Turkey & Cheese Calzone.
It’s filled with different nutrients. Make sure you do it now! Never let the leftovers go to waste. Create calzones from leftovers, following a few simple guidelines. Learn how to prepare this delicious recipe.
- Time for preparation: 5 mins
- Time total Time: 15 mins
- Time to cook: 10 mins
- Cooking difficulties: Fast and simple
- Serving: 4 people
How-to Prepare a Thanksgiving Leftovers Calzone
Note: I’ve shared you some awesome comparisons worth checking:
Best Techniques for Cooking Air Fryer Leftover Turkey & Cheese Calzone?
- Save the turkeys(leftover) to an extremely cold freezer. It is best to use them for seven to ten days. Make sure to keep the freezer tidy and clean.
- If you are looking to purchase healthier alternatives, cut down the calories with tortilla wraps that weigh more.
- Store the cooked calzone within the fridge. It is also possible to heat them at the temperature of an air fryer.
- Let the cheese fully melt before removing it from the grill. The melted cheese provides the calzone with an extremely distinct taste and aroma.
Dos and Don’ts:
- Make sure to wash your leftovers properly prior to making use of them. Beware of contamination by foreign matter.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180 deg C. Don’t overcook the calzone for too long. This can make the calzone crisper and breakable.
- Find out the internal temperature of your meat using a specialized meat thermometer.
- Fresh vegetables are great for making salads.
Vital Kitchen Tools
- Mixing bowl
- Air fryer
- Cooking spray