Chicken nuggets made of vegan ingredients earn a prominent place among people who love nuggets.
Chicken with chickpeas will provide you with a unique taste experience that is different in comparison to the typical nuggets of chicken from restaurants.
If you follow the recipe, you’ll be able to create a delicious dish that will please your loved ones and family.
Therefore, start cooking now!
- Prep time : 15 mins
- Cooking time: 15 to 17 mins
- Time : 33 mins
- Food: 14 people
- Cooking Difficulty: Easy
Nutrition Information: Per Serving
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 82mg
- Calories: 340kcal
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 113IU
- Calcium: 14mg
- Potassium: 35mg
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Iron: 1mg
Ingredients: 14 Servings
To Make Chickpea Nuggets
- 1/2 cup of rolled oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- One small onion
- black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- One teaspoon of paprika powder
- One tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- One small onion
- Two cups of chickpeas
To Make the Cake:
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup cornflakes
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine panko bread crumbs with cornflakes—Cook for 2 minutes.
- Cook the onion for 3 minutes.
- Grind the oats in a blender or food processor.. Add mustard powder, garlic powder, chickpeas, and salt to the mixture of oats.
- Create nuggets out of the chickpea mix by pressing them using your hands.
- Incorporate almond milk and then cover with panko breadcrumbs and cornflakes.
- Place the parchment paper in the frying pan to bake the nuggets over it for about 15 minutes.
- As the nuggets begin to turn golden brown, place them on a plate warm.
- Do not mix all ingredients. Make sure to keep the chickpeas in their original form.
- Nuggets of vegan chicken should contain a crisp exterior. The inside of the nuggets needs to be soft.
- If you are not a fan of yeast, You can skip this step.
Dos and Don’ts
If you don’t like gluten-free breadcrumbs, then use normal Panko breadcrumbs.
Nuggets are loved due to their shape, size, and texture. Small sized nuggets are easy to eat and digest. Additionally, the softness of chicken and the smooth chickpeas could provide you with a thrilling taste experience.
However, to prepare yourself to cook the chicken nuggets, follow the step-by-step recipe. To ensure that the taste of restaurant-style chicken nuggets are in your chicken. You can also check out recipes for Crockpot chicken parmesan and Publix chicken wings.