So, we’re here to discuss whether Ninja Max Xl Air Fryer is worth buying or not!
It has been a decade that air fryers have come into the market and eased humans’ lives. Several brands are available that manufacture and sell air fryers. This gives rise to two questions –
Are all air fryers worthy of buying?
Which air fryer is the best in the market?
Since people, irrespective of gender, are all working professionals today, it becomes difficult to manage both work and household chores. For example, it has been noticed that many people buy junk foods from outside while returning from their office because their physic does not support them in cooking after returning.
In addition, working all day is tiring. On top of that, coming back home and spending six hours in the kitchen to have the meal is more hectic.
Ninja Max Xl Air Fryer Review by a MasterChef
The manufacturers of Ninja have understood and considered this and have come up with a series of air fryers that deliver tasty food and take less time to prepare it. Amongst a range of air Ninja fryers available in the market, the one that stands out to make a mark is the Ninja Max XL air fryer. Today, we’ll share our reviewing report.
The specifications of Ninja Max XL Air Fryer are given below:
- Product dimension: 14 x 11 x 14.75 inches
- Item weight: 11 pounds
- Manufactured by: Shark Ninja
- Product code: B07S6529ZZ
- Item model number: AF161
Accessories of Ninja Max Xl Air Fryer
The Ninja Max XL Air Fryer is made efficient by manufacturing the product with the following parts and accessories:
- Mid-level rack
- Air intake vent
- Control panel
- Broil rack
- Ceramic-coated crisper plate
- Air outlet unit (situated at the back of the fryer)
- Main unit (consists of a power cord)
- Ceramic-coated basket
Combining all the eight accessories mentioned above gave rise to this fantastic product that helped smoothen the cooking process. in terms of accessories, Gotham Steel air fryer and Cooks Essentials air fryer 3.4 qt also impressed us in the same testing session.
Top recipes You can Make:
Ninja Max XL Air Fryer Buttons
There are two sets of buttons with efficient functioning options in the Ninja MAX XL Air Fryer in each. The two sets of buttons in this air fryer are function buttons and operating buttons. Let us take a look at each of them and the series of operations they perform for the benefit of the users.
Here’s a table highlighting the functions of each mechanism that are merged under the category of the function button:
|Max crisp||Imparts extra crispiness to frozen foods with the use of little or no oil.|
|Air fry||Makes foods crispy and crunchy with little or no oil.|
|Air broil||For browning and caramelizing foods.|
|Air roast||Used to roast and prepare juicy roasted meat, veggies and more.|
|Bake||Creates delicious cakes, cookies, puddings and other desserts.|
|Reheat||Warms leftover foods and imparts a subtle amount of crispiness.|
|Dehydrate||Creates healthy snacks by dehydrating fruits, meats, and vegetables.|
Operating buttons of Ninja Max Xl Air Fryer
In the table , you’ll find the functions of the different mechanisms of the operating buttons.
|Temp arrows||The up and down temp arrows can be used to adjust the temperature of cooking.|
|Time arrows||The up and down time arrows are used to adjust the cooking time even while cooking.|
|Start and stop button||Press the start and stop buttons to initiate or stop cooking.|
|Power button||The power button stops cooking permanently, and all the units stop functioning.|
What to do before you start to use the fryer?
Before you begin using the Ninja air fryer, there are some instructions that you need to follow. They are as follows:
- Free the unit by taking it out from the packages, promotional labels, and tapes.
- After removing all the accessories from the package, go through the manual thoroughly. Read the dos and don’ts to avoid any injury or cause property damage.
- Before using, wash the crisper tray, plate and other accessories in lukewarm soapy water and dry them thoroughly.
- Water should never be let in the main unit of the air fryer.
How to use the different cooking functions?
To start using the air fryer, plug the cord into an electrical outlet and switch it on. Next, hit the power button to switch on the fryer. Now, let us pay attention to how the air fryer can function on different cooking options featured in the fryer.
To use this function, follow these instructions:
- Put the crisper plate on the basket.
- Next, press the Max crisp button. This will display the default temperature and time. Make the necessary changes as the temperature cannot be adjusted in the Max crisp option.
- Set the cooking time (press time arrows).
- Add cooking ingredients to the basket and insert them into the unit.
- To begin cooking, press start.
- Remove the basket between the cooking process, and give it a quick shake if you want to toss the ingredients. Then, reinsert the basket, and the power will be resumed automatically.
- Once the cooking is complete, you will hear a beep sound, and the display or the control panel will show ‘END.’
To use this function, follow the instructions as given below:
- Put the crisper plate into the basket.
- Press the air fry button. Use the temp up and temp down to set the preferred temperature.
- Similarly, set the time using the time up and time arrow buttons.
- Fill the basket with the ingredients and put it inside the unit.
- To begin cooking, press Start/Stop.
- To toss the ingredients, take off the basket and give it a good shake. When the basket is taken off the unit, it will automatically pause. Then, again, after placing the basket inside, the cooking will resume automatically.
- The unit will stop with a beep sound and display END on the control panel display as the cooking is completed.
To use this follow, follow the steps as given below:
- Install the crisper plate in the basket.
- Press the air roast button and set the temperature and time using the arrow buttons associated with them.
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin cooking.
- When the cooking is complete, the whole unit will stop with a beep sound, and END will be conveniently displayed on the control panel.
To use this function, follow these instructions:
- Install the crisper plate and the broil rack in the unit.
- Press the Air broil button and set the desired temperature and time using the arrow keys up and down.
- Insert the basket in the unit after adding ingredients into it.
- Press the Start/ Stop button to begin cooking.
- The unit will stop with a beep sound as soon as the cooking is completed.
It has to be noted that the Air broil function is not present in all Ninja air fryers. Also, for better results, you can preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes and then begin the cooking. Keep in mind to not layer the food below the rack.
If you want to prepare some delicious cakes and cookies, here are the instructions that you ought to follow:
- Here, instead of a crisper plate, a baking dish can be used.
- Press the Bake button and set the time and temperature by using the arrow buttons up and down.
- Press Start/Stop to begin baking.
- As soon as the cooking is complete, the unit will stop automatically with a beep sound, and ‘END’ will appear on the control display panel.
For better results, along with preheating the fryer before the ingredients are added, bring down the fryer’s temperature to 25-degree Celsius.
If you want your leftover food to be served warm when you eat it the next day, follow these instructions:
- Install the crisper plate into the unit.
- Press the Reheat button and set the temperature and the time by using the arrow buttons up and down.
- Press Start/Stop to begin cooking.
- When the food is reheated, the fryer will stop automatically, and END will appear on the control display panel.
To conduct dehydration in the air fryer, these steps should be followed:
- Fill the basket’s bottom with food, and then install the crisper plate along with another layer of ingredients on top of it.
- Place the basket in the unit.
- Set the temperature and time using the arrow buttons and press the Dehydrate button.
- To start dehydrating, press Start/Stop.
- The unit will automatically stop with a beep sound as soon as the dehydration is finished.
It should be noted that the dehydrating capacity of the air fryer with the mid-level rack can be increased, depending on the Ninja model that you are using.